11-week hiatus!

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 5, 2015 5:44am
via Android

A sudden change in your regular weekly schedule can really throw you off your workout routines. It did for me! I liked morning routines because it gave me the energy I needed for the entire day! However, as soon as school started, I could not keep that routine or I was going to have major lack of sleep every week lol.
Now I have to start from scratch after almost 3 months of not working out
How did you guys manage to stay motivated if you had your weekly routines suddenly altered due to a new job or school? Was it hard to reschedule your routines?

05 Nov
I had the opposite problem. While school is in session I have no problem sticking to my schedule because its just an accepted part of it like homework, but when i had all the free time i needed over summer break I started slacking off. It was pretty hard to get back on track after a month of doing nothing, but you have to prioritize and not procrastinate. If you have schoolwork to do then do it. Dont complain just sit around complaining about not being able to get time to excercise or you lose even more time. Stay positive,...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51