Who wants others to motivate them?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 5, 2015 5:50am
via Android

OK, so me personally need to be motivated to stay on track. If I don't have someone with motivation than I end up falling off my daily exercises and have to start all over !!!

15 Nov
I'll keep you motivated remind you to workout keep pushing for your goals
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 6, 2015 12:36am
via iOS
I am very much the same way, then I decided that I needed to find a different goal. My goal had always been to lose weight and look sexy (i have never been that girl), even though my husband alays says I look great. Nice, but doesn't work for my mnetal health to just sit around. 

After my sone was born I went through a bout of some post-partum depression and I decided that I HAD to pull myself out of it. I take anti-depressants, but I don't want to be always dependent on them. I found that working out helps me sleep, which helps me deal with normal life crap, but that I feel better and look better. I also am able to better keep up with my son and be the type of mom I want to be. 

Life's not happily ever after or anything, but working out helps. I wouldn't mind helping to keep you going if you don't mind helping me. 

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 6, 2015 2:34am
via Android

What I like to do is check the leader board of people I follow and when I see that my points are way less. I motivate myself to work out to catch them in points. You can do it!!

Nov 8, 2015 8:37pm
via iOS
I use the mirror as motivation now a days...I just got out of a 18 month relationship & we used each other for motivation when working out, but now that's over so now I only have myself to depend on for motivation...it was hard as hell @ first feeling bad for myself gaining weight everyday then I woke up one morning alone looking in the mirror & realized that there was know one there but me starring back @ me & that's when I started back working out everyday & now I have 55lbs of break up weight to lose...lol
Peace

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51