What is skinny fat?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 8, 2015 8:32am
via Android

How do you decide which direct to take in order to achieve the body of your desire?

Nov 8, 2015 8:25pm
via iOS
If your mind is right your body will follow...I was 305lbs & I mentally visioned myself being in shape & 85lbs later I achieved my goal...
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 8, 2015 8:50pm
via Android

Thank you and a very well done on your weight loss goals. So mind over matter it is. How long did it take for you to achieve your target?

Nov 8, 2015 8:56pm
via iOS
In 2009 it took me 12 weeks but I was soooooo determined it was funny I didn't cheat not once...I accidentally became a vegetarian & went on a high protein & high fiber diet full of beans, veggies &  bbq sauce...I've been maintaining ever since adding seafood to my diet in 2010....Remember it's You vs You...STL...
Peace
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 8, 2015 9:02pm
via Android

Wow that's super. Me Vs Me huh! okay. I have my work cut out. I am petite with a balanced shape body but I would like leaner, sleeker thighs and bottom.

Nov 8, 2015 9:35pm
via iOS
Set goals if you're a size 2 Add more Calories to your diet @ the same time focus on your lower body & core exercises & in a months time you should see results hopefully a size four...nicer "bottom" & still maintain a tight waist...$TL...
Peace...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51