neeeed motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 9, 2015 1:43am
via iOS
lately ive been terrible about eating healthy & working out. need some motivation or advice?? thank you.
10 Nov
Go out to running since cold outside (you wouldnt say that) because it burns more calories than in warm weather but make sure you hydrated enough . I recommend go for run at the mornings before breakfast only drink some water before snd right after cool down at home take shower etc get breakfast oats with blueberries and tbsp peanut butter for example or go for run after some resistance training when you spend your glycogen level ..these times are the best ones to burn only fat ;) change the ways of cardio ,do variations including burpees, drop squats, hiit...
12 Nov
You have to be optimistic and take pride in the baby steps you make. I freak out whenever i see a new line of definition in my body even if its very weak.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Nov 9, 2015 2:21am
via iOS
The dark months are coming, it's getting colder, your body craves carbs & sugar... The only way to beat it is to accept it & begin to eat wholesome food rather than salads. increase your cardio a little to compensate. The alternative is to enjoy the next few months then shred in 2016! 
10 Nov
thank you!!
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Nov 9, 2015 6:40pm
via Android

Don't give in to the temptation,  it's easier to fight through the winter than to play catch up in the spring.  Go work out today!  You will be happy you did when spring break comes around and you want to rock a bikini!

10 Nov
thank you!!
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 7:58pm
via iOS
Don't let the weather dictate your healthy habits. Exercise indoors, avoid holiday binge eating. One good reminder is to take the best looking photo of yourself and post it on your fridge, with a note 'Stay motivated' or 'Don't let this body go away'!  Trust me, it works. (I took the worst and fattest pic of me and posted it, with note 'Get moving and stop pigging out!') opposite approach but it works! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51