Need Motivation

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 19, 2015 1:16am
via Android

I am a healthy eater. Meaning my diet consist of mainly chicken and fish. Durimg the winter its soups, salads, and wraps. That is not my issue. I need motivation. My weight has always went up and down. I was working a job that require me to be very active. Now I sit at a desk all day. My goal is to loose 30 pounds in three months I think it's possible. I don't have much time for the gym. I need some adequate work outside I can do at home. I really need someone to help me stay accountable, because none of my friends work out. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

19 Nov
19 Nov
19 Nov
Good morning :-)
19 Nov
You are a nice girl thank you
23 Nov
U know what..do u like dancing. . Just play on ur fav play list..and dance for atleast till u sweat. . this will mae boring workouts funn too..and offcourse u may experiment. :)
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Nov 19, 2015 8:51pm
via Android

Do what I do, I post a list of a 10 minute workout when I wake up. And when I have time in the day do a quick 5 minute workout something quick and intense. There is alwa6s room for a small workout. Even if it's just squats. (: I treat myself to new workout clothes when I feel ive done a great job. Motivates me to keep going!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 20, 2015 3:00am
via Android

That sounds like a perfect treat. I don't any workout clothes. Thanks for the idea. :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 21, 2015 6:10am
via Android

I'm just starting out on workouts, trying to get a routine myself. We can motivate eachother :)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 21, 2015 9:30am
via Android

On days when I'm tired and I need to be motivated, I ask my family and friends for help. They're always happy to help and give me a little push in the right direction.

Or, I schedule the workouts I want to get done that day in my Google calendar. Trust me, you feel guilty when it pops up and you don't do it.

I hope this helps you to find your motivation and stay motivated. Good luck!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 23, 2015 4:47pm
via Android

That works for me. It will keep us both going

23 Nov
Hey hun, do you use an activity tracker at all by chance? If you do, download an app called ittt (if this than that) i have it all set up that if certain goals arent achieved by certain times, i get a text to remind me (like get up and walk around etc) when i work the desk. Ill do 10-15 pushups and 20 squats real quick just to get things going. Youd be surprised how effective it is. I Do it every 2 hours.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 29, 2015 9:16pm
via Android

Thanks I will definitely download it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51