Exercising with anemia

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 26, 2015 9:38am
via Android

Hellooo everyone...
So, I'm quite badly anemic (I been prescribed iron tablets to take daily already) but I find working out out so difficult sometimes, especially cardio . I get tired super quickly and often get light headed and so I find it's holding me back a tiny bit from reaching my goals. Is anyone else going through the same thing? If so, what do you do to combat it? Any tips or advice? I look forward to any replies!

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 26, 2015 11:00am
via Android

Hi Kaprice. Unfortunately, (or fortunately... Idk how you wanna look at it) I can't offer any personal experience & I think it may be difficult to find that kind of niche in this small community, but who knows maybe you'll get a thread going.

In the meantime, however, I would recommend (if you haven't already) googling terms like "anaemia exercise support group" or "anaemia forum exercise" and see what kind of forums are out there. I just did and saw a couple of promising links that look like subforums of anaemia forums dedicated to just that topic. It's probably relatively easy to sign up
and see what kind of experience that offers.

Good luck!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 26, 2015 4:19pm
via Android

Fortunately of course!
And thank you very much for that, I will definitely have a look :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51