Motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 8, 2015 6:23am
via Android

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to motivate me everyday because I can be very lazy when it comes to working out. I really want to lose all my weight in a month or less, so anyone please help me out..

08 Dec
I'll help you
08 Dec
I can help u... m also trying loss my weight in a month or less we can help each other if u dont mind ...... :-)
08 Dec
Thanks guys
01 Jan
Going slow with loosing weight is always safe. Try to divide weight goal into monthly portion. This goes very well without losing motivation and focus
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Dec 8, 2015 12:33pm
via Android

I cannot offer to motivate you as motivation has to come from the inside. But I can be an inspiration and give an example through daily workouts.

2nd remark: if you're losing all your weight in a month, you'll be dead. If you mean losing all your supposed overweight, I'd recommend to first start working out and get a feeling for it before you're de-motivating yourself through unrealistic goals. Also keep in mind that quick and high weight loss can mean putting your health on the line.

3rd remark: I may be mistaken but from looking at your profile pic it can be too much weight you'd need to lose. However, be prepared that working out only is very seldom enough to induce weight loss - most important part is the breakdown of your intake.

For deeper information to all the above please refer to my reply to Maddie M's topic which I posted on Thursday.

Good luck!

08 Dec
I'm only try to lose 15 pounds, so relax I'm not trying to kill myself.
08 Dec
I'm only trying to give tips and offer help to a successful start and realisation of your goals. If the help's not wanted, I'll back off.
08 Dec
I can use your help, I'm just saying that I'm not trying to lose all my weight, yeah I should've been more specific. Sorry about that.
08 Dec
Then please refer to my previous post for Maddie, there's a lot of important information. And no matter how much you wanna lose: take it easy and take your time. This journey needs persistency.
08 Dec
Ok thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51