Need Some more motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent
36 Posts
Dec 14, 2015 5:17pm
via iOS
Hey guys,

I need Some more motivation, like of i walk in the gym i want to train really hard but im missing Some motivation Everyone is saying damn your looking so good but thats not a motivation for me, and looking at others dont work for me... Someone any tips?

Srry for My englisch guys
45 Posts
Dec 14, 2015 9:22pm

Maybe you need to stop and think, why are you working out? What do you want to achieve? Try setting some goals and see if they can help with motivation.

Some things to think about:

- health - are you doing this because you want to be healthy? (healthier)? Do you want to have more endurance, or lose weight for the sake of your health, etc.? Then choose activities that will support that, and concentrate on how you will feel when you've reached those goals, on how feeling so good will be worth the effort.

- Do you have a personal record you want to beat? E.g. maybe you want to lift 10lbs more than you do now, or run x miles farther, etc. Maybe there's a competition you'd like to train for, like a marathon or something? A friend with whom you can have a friendly competition?

- Is your current workout fun? If you don't like doing it, it's going to be harder to keep going. Think about ways you might meet the same goals by doing things that you enjoy more.

- Kind of like the previous point - are you bored? Maybe you need to try something new, or add some new challenges to your workouts, to keep your mind engaged as your body works.

15 Dec
Thanks for your comment! I think i want achieve Some goals that i need to work on it and Maybe Some other exercises then Some times
1 Post
Dec 15, 2015 12:58am
via iOS
Hey cutie 
7 Posts
Dec 20, 2015 11:47pm
via Android

Idk, but for me its that I dont sleep enough, that I have too much stress etc. I go to the gym like yeah I wanna worm out. But when I'm in front of the dumbells, its hard to get over the 'lack of energy/motivation.'
Maybe that you can find in this as well ;) Will here from you!
Untill then, good luck, and remember, sleep is as important as nutrition!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51