Cravings

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 17, 2015 2:26am
via Android

I love sweets. This is my greatest weakness. I have been trying to cut back my sweets intake since 2 weeks ago. But I crave, I can even smell and dream of donuts, cakes, chocolates. And everyday my cravings get stronger and stronger that makes it so impossible to resist. Please help.

17 Dec
Fear the possibility of getting fat. FEAR is a powerful tool. If you wrestle fear to push you instead of standing infront of you it's very powerful.
17 Dec
I am the same way. I bought cookies for my husband thinking that I wouldn't eat them. However, every time I go in the kitchen I sneak one or two!! Smh as long as its not in the house I'm good!!! I'm not bring anymore junk in here. Chocolate is my enemy!!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 17, 2015 2:51am
via Android

Whenever you eat sweets

Try doing a workout routine
To burn off the amount of calories
Youve just consume

So like a slice of cake could be
10 pushups or 15 situps

Dark chocolates are healthier
Try substituting a fruit for your candy

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 17, 2015 3:49am
via Android

Thanks much! I'll try to do that.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Dec 17, 2015 7:20am
via Android

To get off sweets is extremely difficult. Studies show sugar is addictive.  A little leads to craving more & more.

I have had success in weaning myself off sugar binges by treating myself to a variety of fresh organic fruits. When I get a craving, I eat some fruit instead. That's it. The goal is to eventually eat less fruit, too, but at first I buy a lot of expensive delicious fruit & let myself eat as much as i want. Later it gets easier.

Nowadays I rarely indulge in any sugar in anything because when I do I crave more too strongly.

25 Dec
Thank you :) Merry Christmas!
21634_10200140668903962_641726166_n_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 20, 2015 7:22am
via iOS
Getting off sweets is a very slow process. Like you I have a sweet tooth. My issues always came up with trying to quit drinking soda. To make a long story short take a look at what your daily intake is and then evaluate what a reasonable daily cutback would be. For those times where you start craving sweets, try having a sweetish type fruit like apple slices or peanut butter on celery. Another tip that I have heard is to increase your fiber intake. I haven't tried that yet though but it is on my list of changes coming 2016!

Good luck!
25 Dec
Thank you! :) Merry Christmas!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51