Goals!

4 posts | Original | Recent

13406840_1718314885052646_7189066985429085767_n_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 21, 2015 11:32pm
via Android

A double-question for all;

What are your goals in health & Fitness and wellbeing?

Where do you ultimately want to be with it all?

22 Dec
Goals include: (1)Eating healthier: more protein & veggies.(2) Be consistent in lifting weights & yoga . (3) continue new meds to reduce migraines. (4) Take more pictures With my real camera ( photography Keeps me sane) ... ultimately? I Guess just fit & happy .
22 Dec
Great goals! I will try to help you if you'd like! What are your strategies to get closer to your goals?
22 Dec
my main 2 strategies for eating healthier are (1) I use MyFitnessPal to record food & macros. (2) making a weeks worth of meals & snacks on the weekend, so I dont grab whatever is easy to eat- this will take some leg work, I bet, I only tried it once and need to get beck in the habit. strategies for exercise include keeping my bedroom floor clean so I have an easy place to work out. my weights are in the garage so I dont do much in the winter. I might bring in my 45# bar for a...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 22, 2015 12:09am
via Android

I would like to keep my athletic figure.

22 Dec
What are you doing to achieve this? :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 22, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

I suppose getting to that stage when there would be balance between endurance, flexibility and strength.
I do different kinds of workouts each day, I have a schedule.
The hardest thing with me is that I eat too much and not so healthy. I wish to change that in the future. I just need some motivation.

22 Dec
How are you focusing yourself through this?
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Dec 22, 2015 9:28pm
via Android

I should work on endurance- I don't have the endurance to work on endurance

23 Dec
You'll get there! It's all in the mind. I can help :)
23 Dec
I've got a feeling it's 50/50- body & mind... Ha!
24 Dec
Push your boundaries! Do a test day to see how many reps you can do of certain exercises for, say, 60 seconds each and write it down. Then, after 4 weeks retest to see progress. Even 2 extra reps will help you become more motivated. Try my workout - Workout with Three #6 for some good tests!
24 Dec
The 50/50 concept is all about personal belief. If you are conident with your body's performance, your mind needs work, vise versa :)
24 Dec
I'm not confident with my bodies performance on a regular basis., is the thing. I have a plethora of mild health issues I am working trough to do my best despite of, but when my body is done it's done it's done- no more can be accomplished. and its not on a time schedule. its all a guessing game on which days I can push myself an which I can't. I'm slowly improving and learning my body a little better. slowly. with many steps backwrds along the way.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51