Get rid of side belly fat

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 30, 2015 2:25pm
via Android

I've been workouting out from the summer and i've lost around 13 KG/30 lbs.I see my belly fat dissapearing slowly and i see my belly more lean and pretty good.But the thing that worries me is my side fat.I've lost enough of it too.I contunue working out everyday and i am doing mostly abdominal workouts but i cant see any difference there.I wanna lose this thing from my side i hate it.Whats the best way to lose this remaining belly fat and the side fat to have finally a body without this fat image?So i will look like i dont have fat?I would be grateful for every answer

30 Dec
Probably you know it but what you eat it's really important for that tyle of fat, you should try to workout but to also make sure you are eating well. Just my opinion :)
30 Dec
You are right Valentina i am glad to see you again.That's what i am doing
30 Dec
Thanks, hope you will reach your goal :)
30 Dec
Thank you beautiful Valentina I wish you the best
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Dec 30, 2015 5:04pm
via Android

1st- hopefully "worry" was just a word choice and you are not literally worried about it. you don't look unhealthy due to fat, that's for sure. 2nd- you can't really pick which fat to burn. there's not really a spot reduction method. fat comes off different areas of the body as it wills, (sadly, as it always comes off my upper torso first and "love handles" last- as in, once the rest of mybody looks emaciated). so just continue to eat healthy foods, slighty below your TDEE is you want to lose pounds/fat, and let your body become what it is meant to be. Good Luck!

30 Dec
Ye love handles thats how its called.I am eating very strictly and i workout a lot.So just patience...
30 Dec
True. Know that by doing intense ab workouts, also for the obliques, your belly and love handles may even look bigger: that's the muscles growing below the fat. Keep eating and training on a slight calory deficit and you'll get there in the end - for six pack and love handles to vanish your body fat needs to be at around or below 10% which is quite low. Keep working on it and you'll get there!
30 Dec
Alright man.Will do.I.will do my best.So i need low fats right?
30 Dec
Low body fat indeed - by burning more than you eat. It doesn't necessarily mean to not actually eat fat, just saying. Body needs fat intake through food as well to function properly
30 Dec
Thanks a lot Matthias.I will try and i hope i will succeed
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Dec 30, 2015 5:24pm
via iOS
Muscles take time to build and I think the obliques /love handles (sides of stomach ) are the hardest to get but it will happen . You need to do fat burning exercises like HITT training for cardio and workout the abs all around work the front (rectus abdominals) and the sides (the obliques) I'll put a link to some for you

30 Dec
This looks the best.Cause i searched on Google and it says that these Russian Twists and the Obliques are the best for the love handles.Thank you once more Luise.Wish you a happy life
30 Dec
Russian twists are very good for obliques
30 Dec
I do everyday a lot of them.I will increase them
30 Dec
they are good for the muscles that are there, but they will not spot reduce fat. "abs are made in the kitchen" is the saying because it's the diet that removes the layer of fat and the exercise that makes the muscles look good once the fat uncovers them.
30 Dec
I read the same exactly things on the Google
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Dec 30, 2015 5:25pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Dec 30, 2015 5:26pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Dec 31, 2015 5:26am
via Android

If u wanna get rid of fat, u gotta combine workout+cardio+diet. These 3 if combined well then get rid of those fats and help u gain some muscle. Eat clean and avoid sugars and food with high calories. Google it i suggest. And do them HIIT workouts, they r good cardio workouts. And for the obliques u can do the "amazing abs attack" workout, im not able to link it here for some reasons. But anyways. Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51