BELLY FATS HELP

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 3, 2016 1:45pm
via Android

Idk what to do its like I'm so paranoid of getting belly fats and being fat that if I eat I try to puke it out again but by doing that I feel so weak everyday I have no idea what to do I have no idea how to keep a balanced diet and what type of exercises is suitable to keep belly fats away.
I used to be 58 and then I work out and it decrease to 55 now I'm 52 I know I shd stop but there's this voice inside my head that tells me not to eat to not become fat wat am I suppose do I think its time I ask for help :(

03 Jan
I think what might help is to workout and build strength and endurance through exercise. Do some everyday or ever other day. Then you can eat good food to keep your energy up. This way you stay healthy and trim but not too skinny!
03 Jan
Tysm for your comment! But does running help?
03 Jan
I think its every girls goal to look skinny and it has Influence me such that the only way to feel good is to have thigh gaps and a slim tummy I rlly have no idea what's the difference between "exercise to keep fit not skinny"
03 Jan
Hi Suria - I think you are right that you can run for exercise and stay skinny and still eat good food if you workout enough. I think a woman is sexy with a skinny tummy and thigh gap and also strong legs, arms and tummy. I like a fit woman. What do you like to do for working out?
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 3, 2016 3:25pm
via Android

Yeah I deal with my own issues with body image and pressure to look good but I can't imagine what so many women must go through. You sound like you could be developing an eating disorder and that's serious business. Your mind gets stuck in this way of thinking and seeing yourself and it's very damaging and very difficult to get out of.

Do you know anyone in your life you can ask for help? A counselor or just someone wise you trust? Even a family doctor can hopefully help point you in the right direction.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 8, 2016 3:36pm
via Android

Yes yes I I developed bulimia but I'm trying. Im better now I'm trying. But every time I eat there's this voice that tells me what to do and that I shouldn't be eating that and that I'm fat and in the end I succumb to that voice forcing myself to throw up all the food that I eat. I avoid eating food that's oily I get so scared that wejnmy friends tell them to join I'll refuse lying that I've eaten but sometimes I'd go for day not eating I know its wrong but sometimes it feels good that way and I dk what to do

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 8, 2016 3:40pm
via Android

I guess its hard when every time I look in the mirror all I see is in myself is fats and I tried being optimistic but I can't help checking my weight aft eating and I knw my parents are worried but idk how ive been working out I love running its like ppl use to say I gain weight but now that I lost some they ask why I lost so much weight am I sick? I really dk what to do but tbh no matter how I see my weight decreasing I think everyone is lying to me saying I've lost weight I can't help it the voices just keeps coming back but I'm trying I guess.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51