How to get rid of lethargy and sleepiness and laziness?

9 posts | Original | Recent

10984473_10153312576301558_4603014629452507496_n_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 4, 2016 10:14am
via Android

I really feel lethargic and dont feel like working out.

Any suggestions here??

04 Jan
Hi Aitzaz, maybe you can start with an activity you like or you enjoy to get your body started. Then set your goals and start working to achieve them. I think if you have no goal, then is difficult to keep up and wake up from bed every morning ;-) Hope it helps!
04 Jan
Thanks Patricie :D
12 Apr
go workout. keep your body active.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jan 4, 2016 10:59am
via Android

Hiya, I think it's a good idea to try a 1 or 2 minutes work out. At first this is easy... but then you will see how you will enjoy getting into it. You will get likes and feedback  (from me and others), lots of people on here still do 1 or 2 minute workouts. I promise this is a good way. See you soon buddy

04 Jan
Thanks buddy :-)
04 Jan
Ya welcome :-) I remember putting something on your picture about 'log anything' :-) that's an easy start too ;-)
04 Jan
Haha, sure will! Although i have a difficult work schedule to cope with as well :/
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jan 4, 2016 5:20pm
via Android

I think u should do a longer workout and u will get into it and u will love it u have to set u goals to say im.gone do that and thats it what u mind belives u body achieves okay stay strong belive in yourself u can do it u are young u dont need to be lazy okayy hehe follow peoplee who workout everyday u will get inspired buy them buddy

04 Jan
Thanks a lot Monda you said everything i needed to hear i will do all that to keep away from laziness
04 Jan
U always welcome thats why im here what ever u need
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jan 4, 2016 10:35pm

Why do you want to workout? What is your goal? Think about, find your "why" and then don't accept any excuses your mind is giving you. Start, work your ass off and enjoy the feeling

05 Jan
I want to get rid of my belly fat, lose weight and gain muscle mass.
05 Jan
Make sure you have clear goals. How much weight do you wanna lose? WHY? How will you notice that you have gained muscle mass?
08 Jan
I want to lose 6 kgs because i dont feel great about myself. Honestly, i don't know how i will measure my muscle gain.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 4, 2016 10:51pm
via Android

I think good nutrition its important and good sleep..vitamins and supplements.
Your body must be lacking from that..thats why you feel like that..
Good breakfast lunch and dinner..nutritious. to feel better and vitamins ..water also.

05 Jan
Dietary changes, elimination if toxins or other external influences that can drain your energy (emfs etc)
05 Jan
Great point... I have to get myself checked for all this. Thanks for the input :D
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jan 5, 2016 6:45pm
via Android

Hi aitzaz hassan..Definitely lethargic lifestyle no body wants.If you want to change your lifestyle then you have to work hard.Eating less,walking more definitly makes you active.If you go around here, see profiles of people really working hard you get idea how to change make time to work out in busy schedules.Well welcome to skimble family.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 7, 2016 12:58am
via iOS
Hi, I think a good way to get started is by saying u r going to do a 10 minute or less workout, rather than saying u will workout for an hour. I find that when I set a smaller time goal I usually end up working out longer. Hope this helps. 
18 Jan
Brilliant way. I agree with that.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 10, 2016 1:04pm
via Android

When u start seeing results, then u won't feel tired anymore!!
:)

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 8:37am
via Android

Hey,I also have the same problem.Me and workouts are like miles apart.Still,good thing is that I didn't gain any weight. Want some motivation to get started..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51