Morning, afternoon, or night?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Jan 6, 2016 7:32pm
via Android

When do you workout and why? Are there benefits to the time that you workout?

06 Jan
Trying to do a quick one in the morning to have an energy blast for the day. Usually working out at evening/night for time constraints. It doesn't really matter when you're moving - choose a time you feel for it - it's only important that you're actually doing something!
06 Jan
I just worry that evening workouts might affect my sleep
07 Jan
Afternoon is best for me. Early am only if I have to but I'm not my best. Night only if I haven't gotten enough in but I prefer yoga and stretching then. No science to this that I'm talking about. Just how I feel.
07 Jan
Yoga and stretching at night really makes sense, I like that idea
07 Jan
As said: try and find out what works best for you. Me I like working out late as it makes me satisfied and tired :-)
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jan 7, 2016 2:01pm
via Android

I like to do mine when I get up. It helps me for the whole day. The days I do excersise , I end up doing more, the days I don't, I feel lathargic and that's probably because I've had a cheeky drink the night before (like last night) ;-)

08 Jan
I am the same, if I workout first thing, the rest of my day is more motivational
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 19, 2016 5:12am
via iOS
I usually workout when I have the time. But, my preference is at night. Although, I have switched to the afternoon. used to go to Planet Fitness which is open 24 hours but I switched to Powerhouse which closes at 10. Bummer! 
19 Jan
I read something before that says to workout is the afternoon claims that when a mans energy is at its highest, but it all depends on the person,myself its whenever i am able to.I just take a pre workout supplement and i am good to go.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51