YouTube

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 7, 2016 10:11am
via Android

Avid viewer of YouTube . Anyone else ? Loads of fitness and food channels but no idea who is really worth subscribing to. Anyone else but Freelee the banana girl

07 Jan
Brettcap, BeFit, FIT– Global fitness, if you like yoga Kink yoga
07 Jan
*kino
09 Jan
Hello jodie
10 Jan
Hello Harsh :)
10 Jan
Wait wait, I liked the kink yoga better
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Jan 7, 2016 7:23pm
via iOS
Me too , I love nikkiblackletter hunnybuns (Jen Heward) and buffbunny (Heidi somers)
10 Jan
Thanks hey
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 7, 2016 8:29pm
via Android

You must check out Millionaire Hoy, fitness blender, fitness type and Popsugar fitness channels... There's a great variety of workouts available uploaded regularly Also Gym Ra, Hasfit and Befit channels are great as well..

10 Jan
Thank you
Jan 10, 2016 3:36pm
via Android

I really like Steve Cook's youtube cannel....

10 Jan
Thank you
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Jan 11, 2016 1:42pm
via Android

Rock Solid is good, all natural body builder, great eating and workout tips...he's entertaining too lol

11 Jan
Lol gotta check that out later then . Hoping he also covers fitness for women ? Or it doesn't really matter
11 Jan
He covers fitness in general, he's very unfiltered and tells it like it is lol, my favorite was when he was talking about abs, "I don't care how many situps and crunches you do, you'll never get your abs to pop through all of the layers of fat in your gut! If you're not doing cardio until you've lost 20% of your bodies water through sweating, you'll never see your abs" lol! The tough truth!
11 Jan
Lmao that is true . ! Well then it's settled . Think I'll subscribe to him because the other channels suggested to me ... doesn't seem like something I'd be into much . So thanks
11 Jan
Wow his buff AF
11 Jan
N all natural. Cool

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51