Metal workout playlist!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 21, 2016 4:29pm
via Android

I need an epic metal playlist. I try YouTube playlists, but there's always rap or weaker songs in the mixes :( post some heavy and epic metal artists and songs to help me out, please!

I'm looking for cool and encouraging buddies on here too :)

21 Jan
Yayyy, a girl who likes metal finally!! :-) Don't know which genre you're up to but I love Nightwish, Epica, Sonata Arctica, Avenged Sevenfold, Blind Guardian, Freedom Call, Krypteria, Lordi, Rage, Sabaton, System of a down, Threshold and of course Metallica. Just a quick overview, not very hard stuff, hope there's something in for ya :-)
21 Jan
I know a lot of those and you brought up a few I completely forgot about! :)
21 Jan
The Browning has some good pumped up songs with a beat to work along with.
21 Jan
Don't know these guys, need to try it ;-)
22 Jan
Sepultura Pantera Slayer COC cavelara conspiracy Iron maiden To name a few that I like to pump me up
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 21, 2016 8:05pm
via iOS
Hell yeah! I'm going to totally watch your topic, I've tried different apps as well, I tried something called rock my run, it sucked, it was all new aged bull crap. I usually just use I heart radio, they designed a rock my workout station for me. I wouldn't say it's wonderful, but it does the trick.
21 Jan
I use Jango, choose a band I loke, and hope it plays songs around that style. It's nice because it doesn't have commercials.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 28, 2016 10:56pm
via Android

Jango does have ANY ads? ill have to check them out. I used to use Pandora .Now they are just like a radio station with out the DJ.

29 Jan
Commercials, no. Every so often is an independent artist you can thumbs up or down. Constant music. Sometimes those featured artists are pretty good and I end up following them. The only "ads" are just tiny banners that aren't even placed in the way at all. Unlimited skips too!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 29, 2016 12:25pm
via Android

Check out these bands to work out to. These are ALWAYS in rotation for me.
Gemini Syndrome, Eye Empire, Bless the Fall, to name a few. I really like screamo/heavy when I work out too. Hope you find some good ones!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 6, 2016 6:23am
via Android

KoRn!

Feb 6, 2016 6:19pm
via iOS
If you have the money I would suggest getting a subscription to Spotify, they have great metal playlists and even a program that you pick your mood and run and it picks the songs which most of the time are dope. Personally for me I stick to my iron maiden radio, my system of a down radio, and my rage against the machine radio on Spotify. I hope this helped! (:
06 Feb
Motor head over kill . That new megadeth album is pretty good . Most play list are terrible.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 6, 2016 10:15pm
via Android

Oh yeah also, Black Light Burns ( it's Wes Borlands band from Limp Bizkits guitarist) and Nine Inch Nails are two bands I can really push myself hard to when I listen to them :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51