Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 31, 2016 10:54pm
via iOS
Hii people,
How do you get motivated every day?
Does someone have tips for me?
I find it very hard to workout every day,
Or to do more than 1 workout every day.. I want to lose some weight and I want to feel fit
Help me!!!!
Xoxo
01 Feb
that's the same problem with everyone... u need to have a strong will power first.. motivate yourself by keeping track of your exercises. How you are doing them ? Are they really working on you.. and what matters most you need to be on a proper diet with Disciplined life style ..haha
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 1, 2016 12:43am
via iOS
I'm with you.  I try to fit it into my schedule.  Like anything else.  I wake up, make my coffe, take the dogs out, feed them breakfast, drink my coffee then put my workout tape in.  I work from home so it actually a little tougher to get into a schedule.  Good luck!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 1, 2016 12:13pm
via Android

It's hard at first but I find if you keep at it, it becomes a bit of a habit.  I think setting a specific time of day dedicated to working out would help too. Also, if you are not use to working out, maybe starting small might help. For example start with 15 mins of cardio then build it up as the weeks go by.

01 Feb
Yeah that's te problem, every day of my life is different, every week.. Because i've school at different times each week, work is different each week. So it's really difficult to make a habit of working out
01 Feb
Ah I see. Damn, that must be difficult. I think the little things count too, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator or standing instead of sitting. Also, do you think working out right after you are up in the morning would work? What about finding a workout partner who you can share your schedule with and can motivate you during the times you are able to workout?
01 Feb
Nobody wants to workout with me hahah, they are all lazy. Right now i'm trying to do 2 workouts every day, and i hope i can do this every day!
01 Feb
Haha, I am sure there is someone out there who can keep up with you. I'm actually trying to do two a day too. I am doing cardio in the morning and some kind of weight based exercise or p90x3 in the evening. Doesn't happen everyday but it's been working well. The only thing I would say though is make sure you are giving your body time to rest. Don't over exert yourself and listen to your body. On my rest days I usually try to meditate or do yoga, which feels awesome. Remember not to be too hard on...
01 Feb
i think u need to make a proper schedule accordingly every weekend according to upcoming week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51