Detox water

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 1, 2016 10:35pm
via Android

Is detox water made with just lemon and cucumber (maybe ginger if i manage to get it) better than normal water to get rid of belly fat? 2L a day of this
This water and some abs exercice for like 1h will make me get a flat belly in about 1 and a half weeks?

01 Feb
Mmm can't say about the detox water as I have never tried it but I think the most effective is to do cardio and eat right. May not happen in a week but I think a healthy lifestyle is a marathon and not a sprint. Also I wouldn't focus only on abs exercises. 98% of getting abs is actually cardio to burn the fat around them. Also focusing on the big muscle groups like your legs and back will help burn fat. Finally, don't be harsh on yourself. Listen to your body and rest when you need to and don't...
01 Feb
Thanks =) atm i didnt want to lose any of my chest and butt xD thats why im worried. My main problem is my belly
02 Feb
I don't think it'll happen in a week- it takes time to start seeing changes. You can start noticing minor changes in maybe a few weeks but you won't really start noticing any big changes till after about a few months....
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Feb 2, 2016 4:22am
via Android

I suspect all these 'detox' things are just gimmicks. Your body already has very effective systems in place for managing "toxins" and messing with these by using some weird unbalanced diet can even interfere with proper functioning of these systems.

If you could get a flat belly in one and a half weeks drinking some cheap water and doing some crunches don't you think everyone would have flat bellies for summer? There is no magic method for being rid of belly fat. Even stuff that has been 'proven' to make a different, it's so small as to be unnoticeable, especially compared to good old fashioned hard work and discipline (and TIME)

Less crunches, more cardio (HIIT) and especially more discipline in your diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51