1st Day Let's go

2 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Feb 4, 2016 10:58pm
via Android

This is my first day actually seeing this APP so has anybody had good results ..for home workouts do I need to connect phone to TV??

07 Feb
So far so good for 1st 3 days. I am feeling pretty sore but it's a good sore
950 Posts
Feb 5, 2016 12:03am
via Android

This app is a very useful tool.  The results, of course, come from your own efforts. I really appreciate how this app has made it possibly for me to make my own workouts because I use it all the time. I've definitely seen results but I've also seen loads of ppl who come in all excited for this app to make a difference in their lives and after one post they never come back. It's all in the individual and how ready they are to change their life.

You don't have to connect anything to the TV. As far as I know (I've never used them)  the pro+ videos are accessible through a computer, not a phone. You could always hook the computer up to the tv if that makes a difference for you. (i do it with my tiny laptop to watch movies sometimes)

05 Feb
Thank you OMG I'm dead right now..I'm gonna try and stay motivated !!
05 Feb
Working hard till it hurts gets results, but many ppl end up dreading their workouts and end up skipping more and more & then give up entirely. Don't feel bad about doing easy workouts. You'll eventually get better and better and crave more challenge instead of dreading it & looking for excuses for why you're too busy to workout.
05 Feb
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51