Going through the motions

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 7, 2016 8:57pm
via Android

What do you guys do to push through your workouts? I realize that I'm a beginner and the goal is to progressively get better but even though my mind may want to further my body just won't budge. That burning sensation in my arms and legs got the best of me today. Definitely need to work on my conditioning.

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Feb 8, 2016 11:10pm

Tishy, it may sound harsh now, but I don't mean it bad. "Getting better" is everything but a goal. It's just hurly-burly. Getting better is something, which is a never-ending process. Your goals should be clear - as they are in your february-topic. 2min plank is a goal. 10min jump rope is a goal too. Another goal should be your weight. How much do you want to weight at the end of the year?
Keep these goals in your mind when you need motivation. Maybe even some "bad" food, which you are enjoying cause you have achieved a goal. Or the new clothes you may (have to lol) buy. 
If you find something, that you're really loving, the question of motivation is gonna melt like snow in the sun:)

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 8, 2016 11:20pm
via Android

That makes a lot of sense. So far I'm only completing short term weight loss goals because that's what works be st for me since I hvlave so much weight to lose

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51