Any tips for losing a pesky 2-3 kgs?

2 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Feb 9, 2016 9:47pm
via Android

I have been trying everything to shed my excess weight, but don't seem to be getting there at all!! :( my pt sessions make me feel a lot stronger and fitter, but the weight remains the same!

13 Feb
Ive been eating a salad or even just lettuce by itself as well as a glass of water before any meal and this has helped me loose some pounds. Hope this helps
3 Posts
Feb 9, 2016 10:57pm
via iOS

I have come to the realization that the only way to lose weight is to go on a strict vegan diet.  I tried it but only lasted a few days.  New studies out prove that although exercise is good for our overall health, after a few weeks of exercise, the body automatically adjusts so that there are no additional calories burned.  Bummer.

Dr. Furhlman has a great book called Eat to Live, which is endorsed by Dr. Oz.  It has many testimonies from people who have lost significant weight, however, like everything in life, there are also many people adamantly opposed to this type of diet/lifestyle.

Good for you to be exercising regularly!
10 Feb
I don't have anything against veganism but this entire post is ridiculous. Please link me to these studies which find that after a couple weeks our bodies are somehow able to defy the laws of physics and stop using calories to exercise (while also somehow being unable to adjust to a plant based diet). Veganism is great and all but it's outrageous to say it's the only way to lose weight. People lose weight thru veganism because it's easier to maintain a caloric deficit. Same with ketogenic, intermittent fasting, low carb, paleo, or any other diet that works for some...
10 Feb
You're recommending this like it's this significant personal realization you've had that it works but you say right in your post that you've barely even tried it, let alone seen success. Wtf

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51