I'm back and need motivation!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 12, 2016 1:08am
via iOS
So I haven't used this app for a few years, just re downloaded it as my body isn't what it used to be.. I have basically no motivation and barely no time, what is your motivation? Help
12 Feb
The fact that you thinking about it means motivation is coming back to you, it has to come from within, I never have time either but you just make time , good luck :)
12 Feb
Hi i can help to you
12 Feb
Just do a little bit each day, and build up slowly. You will soon get back your fitness level. Keep going
12 Feb
Motivation comes within.... I just scream at myself push myself call myself a wuss ....lol a lot worse depends on how bad I am feeling. :) Keep up the good work u will get there just don't give up!
23 Feb
I also starting back from surgery so I finally picked 1 I can commit to very short time bit can give me a work out
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 12, 2016 6:52pm
via iOS
Hi I need motivation to do anything I go running and gym but need motivation because I'm a gymnast 
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 13, 2016 1:32am
via Android

I watch bodybuilding videos and looking at those builders body's pushes me to chase my goals as well because I know they didn't get were they were over night but looking at them shoes it is possible to become who you want don't talk just drive :)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 23, 2016 12:38pm
via iOS
The simplest way of saying this is if you want it go do it . I watch a lot of boxers motivational videos because when they scream at me to grind and push through it gets me fired up to do something about it. Find your fire, and don't give up.  
23 Feb
Thankyou!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 23, 2016 8:25pm
via Android

Fitness is not about being better than someone else it's about being better than you used to be

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 23, 2016 2:06am
via Android

Lily, first, you already have good genetics so be greatfull. Second, think about being in an emergency. Are you strong enough to drag someone out of a burning car, are you able to fight off a drunk jerk on a date, could you protect a loved one? I am a Soldier so I have to think this way because if you watch the news, we all may have to be a warrior in a moment. Develop your upper and lower body to be proportional and balanced. I wish I had your abs. Now stop reading and go do some pushups and pullups!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51