Working Out WITHOUT gym

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 18, 2016 7:42am
via Android

Anyone tried to do it on their own, can toned and loose weight without gym or an excessive amount of equipment in their mitts ? Let me know if this is possible cuz I'm still trying to figure it out?:)

18 Feb
Not sure about having excessive amount of equipment but it's possible to do those things even without them. I've seen very good results from friends here who look amazing N did it all by doing these exercises or programs.... mostly using your own body weight
18 Feb
I was able to achieve a certain tone without the gym. I could send you a set of workouts and stuff to do in general if you want.
18 Feb
You really don't need fancy gym or equipment to tone muscles. Try calisthenics workouts people achieve great physique doing them. When I was in collage I never really went to gym but doing running pushups pull ups dips crunches leg raises kept me in get shape .
19 Feb
Check out "You are your own gym." There is a website that goes with the book.
19 Feb
Thanks for the advice guys I'm really trying to done and develop pretty nice abs but don't have the time to go gym so this really helps :)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Feb 21, 2016 4:54pm
via Android

I think you can use your bodyweight to do workout as well for example push ups work well without any equipments.

But you can also use bottles filled with sand or other staff as a replacement for weights.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51