GOALS!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 22, 2016 5:27am
via iOS
February is coming to an end and spring is in the horizon... So I thought is would check in with everyone and see how their goals are coming along. Post an update here and let us know how you are coming along in 2016.
22 Feb
Mine is going anywhere, I still have to lose 2kgs. I have to stop drinking.but I'm not gonna, I know it. I'm waiting for a miracle to happen
22 Feb
I meant to say mine isn't going anywhere lol
22 Feb
Making good progress. Stress and a bad break up caused me to fall behind for 6 months +. Now I have this pudge to get rid of. I'm doing daily cardio, intense push ups/dumbell workouts and calisthenics. I also started running and hiking on a regular basis. I can feel my 6 pack coming back.
24 Feb
Mostly good. Migraines are less & lifts are more. But I can't remember to take my vitamins. Next week I want to access my lifts and next month start back at Strong Lifts 5x5.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 22, 2016 5:29am
via iOS
I'm on track with my goals. I'm 223 lbs and stronger than I was last year. I'm hoping to be a ripped 225 by the time summer hits. Sorry I don't post my workouts, but the points mean donkey pooh to me. I will post some progress picks soon. Keep working hard and keep the community posted. 
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 22, 2016 5:39pm
via Android

My goal was to get stronger after my two months absence due to my  cat scratch disease. Cardio w/o are not my favorite so far for a lot of reasons but I am trying to change that . I have lost two kgs and I want to loose another two at least.

23 Feb
I'm not a big fan of the cardio either. I know You will lose those Kg's though.
24 Feb
Thanks for the encouragement Tre !!!!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 24, 2016 4:36am
via Android

Stronger than ever!

But my goal was to hit close to 200 lbs. My problem is once I hit 170 I plateau like crazy. "Genetics"
But I'll keep grinding,  keep eating, keep lifting and keep on lovin hahaah

24 Feb
How old are you J?
24 Feb
Shhhh tre' the ladies can't know that. Lol
24 Feb
Just messin. I'm 29
13 Mar
Lol. 29 is still young

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51