I need a little help.. :(

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 22, 2016 10:15am
via Android

3 years ago,my weight was 68kg and I lose 10kg just in 5 months.I wanted to lose more weight,but i never made it again.What's the problem?do i need to workout/do cardio more often?or do i need to start a strict diet for myself? I used to went for jogging everyday,and went swimming every weekend,and do some sit up and jumping jacks everyday.Help me please..my goal is to lose 15-20 kg for this year :(.What should I do?..

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2016 12:11pm
via Android

Hi Cynthia. I'm not a professional trainer so I can just give you my personal experience and advise. Loosing 10kg in 5 months is a big accomplishment! So you used to weigh 68 kg so now you weigh 58 kg.. I dont know how tall you are but if you want to loose another 10 kg I doubt if that's healthy.. anyways you should not obsess about loosing weight that much.. just focus on being healthy.. eat alot of cooked vegetables and drink a lot of water.. me personally I'm not a big eater but it's better to eat 5 times a day then for example 2 times a day. Not big unhealthy proportions but normal amount of healthy meals or snacks... like for example in the morning i eat normal breakfast like scrambled eggs with brown cornbread (white bread is fatning) and a glass of low fat milk or coffee with sweetners instead of sugar.. then at 12.00 I eat for example an apple or some fruit then 14.00 soup or a healthy salad or something.. then 16.00 a healthy fruitbar or some healthy snack.. and then 18.00 my dinner like cooked vegetables with steamed chicken meat or fish or sushi or whatever.. Sundays i give myself a treath and then I eat French fries which I love with a hamburger. You still must enjoy one or two times a week something you really like.. but just in general don't go on a strict diet just a healthy diet... and replace things like instead of fat milk drink low fat milk or instead of sugar use sweetner and drink alot of water is very important! About 15 years ago I weigh 80 kilos at one point (I'm 1.75 tall) and wanted to loose the weight. It took me about a year to get to 65 kilos which was what I wanted and since then I just work out to tighten up the muscles.. I still weigh 65 kilos till this day. To keep it I do 5 times a week work out and everyday I walk and do 30 minutes cardio.. also just to remind you.. if you work out you make muscles and you might gain weight but not in fat! This weight is muscle weight! Which is good and healthy! Well I hope my personal experience can help you out. Just want to say once again don't go on a drastic unhealthy diet. If you loose weight like that fast you can gain it back double once you stop a drastic diet!!! Go for a healthy routine and healthy life!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 25, 2016 12:28pm
via Android

Thank you so much for your answer,it helps me a lot! :) This is the best advice I ever got from amazing person!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51