What can I do

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 5, 2016 7:06pm
via Android

You see I'm doing this alone and all my friends like going to the gym. I feel funny at the gym so I never go. How do I stay motivated with this app.

06 Mar
Do the best you can as often as you can, and blame society for the rest.
06 Mar
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 6, 2016 8:33pm
via iOS
I have the same story, so I decided to start a topic to encourage myself and other people :) I got motivated after I watched the biggest loser. It has been a week and I'm holding on good luck
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 6, 2016 8:58pm
via iOS
Another thing that motivates me to exercise on this app is the points because I am very competitive. That keeps me going
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Mar 7, 2016 12:11am
via Android

What's your goal? I'm not talking about "to lose 5 pounds"... I'm talking about WHY you want to. What's your goal? Do you want to look better for someone? Do you want to feel better? Do you want to live longer for your grandkids? What is it? Keep it in your mind. My goals change but a big one originally was to look better for an upcoming field trip with my kindergarten to a pool. I'm happily married but that didn't stop me using the young assistant teachers who were gonna see me in a swimsuit as motivation.

Also, treating exercise time like an obligation, kind of like a second job, has worked for me. I have a schedule and my family respects it. It helps that is something that gets me out of the house and to my gym which is kind of my "quiet time" away from the hectic life. If you workout at home, do you have a room you can make your own space that is not to be disturbed? Like your own private retreat? Make sure anyone in your house knows that time is an obligation you must keep and are not to be disturbed.

Just some ideas.

07 Mar
Thanks it's my baby fat before, you see my last child helped me to gain 34lbs in 9mths so I'm working on my last 8lbs. I want to live longer and a much more happier life. I have three children would love to see them grow up. Thank you so much for the support.
13 Mar
Thank you, I didn't want to feel mean towards my familia! I get interrupted when they're at home..
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 7, 2016 2:34am
via Android

I set reminders for myself. That helps me stay on schedule. You can also treat yourself to something small to help you stay on track.

07 Mar
Thanks my girls said they would help me they workout 6 days a week. I just clean most of the time but now I'll make time for this as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51