Need motivation to lose weight. Who else does too?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 5, 2016 9:20pm
via iOS
I want to lose weight but I need some motivation to do so. Maybe this way I'll be embarrassed to say that I gained weight I'm hoping to see results soon :)
06 Mar
Well I think this is awesome I'm 5'3 135lbs I want to lose 15lbs let's do this.
06 Mar
I want to lose 15 pounds too we're starting now, weigh in sundays? Best of luck
10 Mar
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 6, 2016 6:33pm
via iOS
So I was thinking weigh in on Sundays. If anyone would like to join, you are more than welcome I am about 58kg (127 pounds) and 1.58m ( 5 feet 2 inches) my goal is 50kg (110 pounds) I have lost weight before and was 48kg but then I gained them back during the holidays. what weight and height are you? let's do this!
13 Mar
Im 145 pounds !!!! AAAAA I need to loose weigh. But its soo hard
13 Mar
Ju the first time . I will do it . I will not have to
13 Mar
13 Mar
It is hard, but anyone can do it if you set your mind to it. Keep thinking of the reason why you want to lose weight and whenever you're about to eat something unhealthy think about it. you can do it!
13 Mar
Hi there Sent
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 6, 2016 10:42pm
via iOS
It's my first weigh in, and I'm now 57.7kg (127 pounds)
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Mar 8, 2016 1:59am
via Android

Hello,
I am 22 years old, and ive been on and off with exercising.
Back in 2011 I weighed in at 313 lbs.
It wasnt until 2012 I decided to try to lose weight.
I went from 313 lbs to 230 lbs in 2012.
I weighed myself last year in 2015 at 260 lbs and now in 2016 I weigh 247 lbs. I want to get out of the 200s. My goal weight is 190 right now. But I am taking it small.if I lose 5 lbs every month or more and I reward myself with new workout pants! That is my motivation. Hehe

08 Mar
Hi, congratulations on losing so much weight! That's a good motivation Thank you and good luck !
Pearo-0009_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 8, 2016 11:27pm
via iOS
I need motivation. I go to the gym at least 4x a weekend am very careful of what I eat but I am not really seeing results which is frustrating. I'm 5'10 and weigh 193lb right now. I am having a knee transplant in a month and would love to be down to 180lb before that I am just stuck. I stated the winter program but any help would be appreciated! 
09 Mar
This sounds very strange, that you're not losing any weight. I hope that I can help with anything. Join me here and tell us your progress weekly :) good luck. When did you start exercising and eating healthy?
Pearo-0009_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 9, 2016 3:31pm

I have been working out for years now, and I only eat sugar/carbs/dairy/ or anything other than veggies and protein on the weekend. I feel like I am at a stand still, some of my clothes fit better but nothing like they should be. I'm hoping the new program will help me....

09 Mar
Wow, well done on not giving up after so long. Lets hope for the best ;)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 10, 2016 12:36am
via Android

Hi there  Sent   from   my  own   business  and  leisure  and  I  am   going  they  have  been  the 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 11, 2016 5:52pm
via Android

I need motivationsssssss for loosing my weight as i am thyroid patient how can i loss my weight?

11 Mar
Hi. I actually have a problem with my thyroid gland too! I am trying to get motivated so I thought that i'd be too embarrassed to say I gained weight but I did anyway I am hoping that we could all motivate each other Try to think of a reason why you really want to lose weight and keep thinking about it. But to be honest I am not good at motivating myself
12 Mar
Hey dalka and sadia! I'm 15, and I thyroid too! To your question sadia, yes you can lose weight provided it's going to be tougher because thyroid patients have the tendency to gain more weight than normal people. For example, a normal person gains 1 kilo and a thyroid patient gains around 4 kilos. Yes, you can lose weight, it's tough and it requires a lot dedication. It's tough because your metabolism becomes very slow. Be sure to take your medicines regularly. Can the 3 of us motivate each other and post our weight every week? And dalka, I feel...
12 Mar
Hi. I definitely want to do it! Im in also I thought that the medication makes your thyroid work normally. I've been on the medication from 9 years of age It is strange though, I seem like a person who loses weight easier than others (once I lost 4kgs in 4days because I really had to) My problem now is that I don't have that motivation now
12 Mar
Let's do this! I want to lose weight because I want to dance better! Why do you want to lose weight...
12 Mar
I want to lose weight to feel better about myself.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 13, 2016 8:59pm
via iOS
Hey everyone. How was your week? this week was a little tough for me as I ate a lot for 2 days and gained weight. Then I lost weight in 2 days. So today I weigh 57.2 kg (126 pounds) I only lost 1 pound this week but I'm happy with this Keep going and don't stop! You can do this! 
13 Mar
Just wanted a few days early
Mar 14, 2016 1:00pm
via Android

Hi! I want too lose weight because I don't feel comfortable with myself any longer, my clothes don't fit like they should and I have cellulitis. I'm motivated but I keep quiting with excercise since I'm under a lot of pressure. I hope you can achieve your goal!

14 Mar
Thank you so much. I wish you good luck too. Healthy eating is 70% of your success, and exercising is only 30% so it's ok if you skip exercising a few times. But how I motivate myself is the points that you get when you exercise on skimble I'm very competitive so this works for me. Your motivation is clothes so pick something that barely fits you and try them on regularly (mine is my shorts from last summer) you'll want to continue if you don't fit in them. Hope this helps
17 Mar
19 Mar
Good suggestion, some of my pants hang on me but not enough to wear a size smaller.Long way to go but I'm really motivated :-)
20 Mar
No problem
20 Mar
Thanks! I'm looking for a healtier diet, and it is really difficult! But along with you guys I'm truly motivated! This week I went running every morning and I feel so much better! I hope you all achieve your goals!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 20, 2016 8:22pm
via iOS
Hey everyone. It is Sunday so it's time for the weekly weigh in. Now I weigh 56.4 kg (124.3 pounds) so I lost nearly 2 pounds this week I went to 2 parties this week and I ate unhealthy food there. This wasn't a good week for workouts too as I got lazy to do them, I only did hula hooping. How were ye?
20 Mar
Going back and name is
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 20, 2016 8:42pm
via Android

Hi

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51