How do I keep a clean diet?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 12, 2016 6:58pm
via Android

It's very hard trying to eat healthy. I really don't have anything healthy in my house to eat. How can I stay full?

12 Mar
Water. Drink a full glass of water before you eat. And if you don't have healthy food, plan to get some. But in the mean time, portion control then. Moderation. Eat and fill up on water. If water was the only liquid you drink, in 2 weeks the reverse age look would be astonishing and noticeable. Get your glow back.
12 Mar
Well for starters it would really be a good idea to start buying healthy foods and filing up your house with them and maybe getting rid of the junk foods around you. It's impossible to have a healthy and clean diet if you don't have any healthy foods, right? Buying fruits and veggies is a good way to start and drinking water rather then sugary drinks. Whenever you feel like snacking just grab some celery or an apple or something like that and it should help...
13 Mar
I love the recipe blog Skinnytaste! She modifies a lot of normal recipies to be healthier and it's a great intro to better eating.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 13, 2016 11:31am
via Android

Start small set realistic goals. Drink two glasses of water first thing in the morning. Gradually increase the fruits and vegetables to your diet. Try to notice which foods give you energy after eating them and which ones make you tired within a hour eating.

20 Mar
That really works! I started to introduce some veggies to my diet instead of other things, and I can tell you really feel better than before you eat more veggies so it becomes easier! That is an awesome advise!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 13, 2016 1:38pm
via Android

Proteins like eggs, chicken breasts/tenders and lean meats will keep you fuller longer. Veggies and fruits will keep you hydrated and supply fiber for your digestion. Almonds and walnuts will will give fats and whole grains will round everything out by supplying complex carbs.

13 Mar
I like your suggestions.I'd u have more I would like to no what kind of meals, brkfst, lunch,dinner etc! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51