How to workout with out equipment

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Mar 14, 2016 10:16pm
via Android

You see I don't like the gym and I do all my workouts at home. Yet I love the workouts with weights, what should I do.

16 Mar
Buy some weights :) Make a small gym in your house ^^ you don't need to spend a lot of money
951 Posts
Mar 14, 2016 11:17pm
via Android

You could buy a set of modern adjustable dumbbells. They make some good adjustables with very quick weight change functions nowadays, (example: Bowflex SelectTech) and you can do an effective version of any weight exercise with a couple of adjustable dumbbells. Just google "adjustable dumbbells"

They're not exactly cheap, so it depends on your budget. It also depends on your needs. You might be able to find an old school adjustable dumbbell set at a thrift store or something. These are just as effective but ultimately the lack of convenience may affect how often you use them. Equipment is only good if you use it, and tedious or difficult adjustments have a huge impact on whether you continue to use something over the long term.

Besides buying something, you can do some Google searches for bodyweight exercises for strength training. Or, and here's something I haven't looked into yet, search for ideas for diy weights.

2 Posts
Mar 15, 2016 12:45am
via Android

Get you some resistance bands and or 10 lbs bar bells there's so much you can do with that

15 Mar
Resistance bands! Good call. So much cheaper and a very good option. I don't think of them often. They have different strengths so you can get stronger and still make progress.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51