**Tummy Takeover**

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 15, 2016 8:43pm
via Android

Looking for a workout that will blast away the fat from my belly! I workout out and tone everywhere but my tummy! Help me!!! Any suggestion?

25 Mar
Hello dear.....start by doing some cardiovascular workout ......and try compound workout as well ....squatting with barbell ....because it engage ' s all you body muscles. ...declining bench sit ups ,pull ups if you can ...also eat clean...healthier food with much fiber .you will achieve your goal.i use to be a gym rat but am too busy to the gym;bought most of the equipment I need barbell ,dumbbell, pull up bar,training bench,total flex multi purpose machine ,I run and joggy a lot as cardiovascular workout ....am fit in all areas of my body .I dedicate 4 days a week ,45 mins...
25 Mar
Thank you so much for your help!
25 Mar
Cardio will help you lose fat everywhere
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Mar 24, 2016 10:55pm
via iOS
You can't really choose where your weight will come off. However engaging in cardio with tonal or muscular building workouts in your target areas will help. The cardio will help burn your fat & muscle is smaller (more condensed) than fat. Try alternating these
Post Baby Beginner- this is a great starter workout. It takes into account distinted abs.
Itty Bitty Waist & A Round Thing In Your Face -  when building or tightening your stomach it's important to engage every angle. You want to build a corset of muscles
I also recommend a pre & post workout protein supplement. 
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Mar 25, 2016 5:36pm
via Android

Just keep at it. If you keep losing fat eventually it will also happen at the belly fat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51