I'm new and need motivation!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 23, 2016 3:18pm
via Android

Hey everybody. I'm very new here and need motivation. Does anyone have any ideas other than making friends on this app, which I greatly want btw.

23 Mar
Welcome to the forum. ..start with cardiovascular training first ,eat health food ,then progress to other form of workout slowly until your body get accustomed to your new way of life .....health living .good luck
26 Mar
Im new too but I regularly workout at least 1hour every day Make workout essential routine in your life really makes dramatic change in you not only in losing weight .
26 Mar
Thank you everyone for the advice! I've pretty much cut sweets out of my diet and have dedicated at least 30 minutes to an hour to do exercise. Thankfully my husband is also on board, so that helps. It just gets difficult to find motivation to exercise sometimes. Any help?
8 Posts
Mar 24, 2016 1:32am
via Android

Hi Victoria I'm Frances, new also sometimes not online but if you don't try you won't get anywhere with it comes to exercising and eating healthy.So don't give up, make it a part of your day no matter what ur doing.goid luck in your new journey..

24 Mar
Thanks! I'll do my best to keep being active and workout once a day. I just wish I has someone to help keep me accountable ^^;
3 Posts
Mar 24, 2016 2:18am
via Android

Welcome Victoria!

I really enjoy working by myself or with a group of people. A great way to socialize out of Skimble can be taking classes like Zumba. I go to Zumba classes 1 or 2 times per week and you grow close to the group of people that attend these classes! I am too changing my lifestyle. Best wishes!

24 Mar
Thanks a ton! I find that working with my husband helps motivate me, but he's not at the same fitness level as I am which makes it hard :/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51