♡☜

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Apr 4, 2016 1:36pm
via Android

#1reason I wouldn't join a gym would be because of social anxiety. Anyone else?
This app means a lot to me and I've grow quite attached to my Skimble family.

I know not joining eventually would probably end up costing me more because I'd need some more "gym equipment" but I just... haven't fully reached that level yet where I could hop along to the gym alone or with someone.

Id like to become lean N stronger (gain some powerful guns) All I've got are a pair of 5kg dumbbells and a punching bag, resistance band and a jump rope.

Can I achieve this with ONLY those?

04 Apr
You can build tone with these, to gain more strength you would need to push your muscles past what they can handle, more weight is needed and most people dont have a full personal gym why they join a gym. As to joining you can alway work on the free workouts, master those and when your ready join the app and later a gym.:) now what you have at home you can get a pretty good (cardio-tone workout) you can do quit a few resistance workouts with your bands, as to the weights and punching bag, you could do a...
04 Apr
Thank you for your input. I'll definitely try this. Utilizing what I have better to benefit the goal
09 Apr
good morning jodie, sure you can achieve your goal ,add pull up bar,little bit high volume weight and for sure cardiovascular workout,above all eating health food .i stopped going to the gym 2 years ago, but i bought some good equipment total flex 50kg dumbbell and barbells, pull up bar.I try to jog 10 km very week .Have learnt a lot from this app with other apps ...youtube gives me great ideas of what to do and how to train ...am ripped, tonned and motivated, i feel so good with my physical body.
09 Apr
whhhhhnnatt
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 9, 2016 3:39am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 9, 2016 7:33am
via Android

Hi Jodie.

My first advice would be stick to what you are most comfortable with. But at the same time, dare yourself to get out of your comfortzone. As you say, you have doubts that you can achieve your goals with the way you are training now. It's good/enough to see results now. But on the long run Wil it be enough? But you don't feel like you would fit in at a gym as well. This makes for an eventual decision on your part. Invest in a workout space for yourself with some more equipment. Or try out a gym, try to find one that suits you.

Eventually this decision has to be made because to keep progressing you will have to progressively overload. This basically means doing more/heavier work over time. You can do a lot with bodyweight training and little equipment but not everything.

It comes down to not limiting yourself in your progress and goals because you feel you can't do something or you won't fit in. There are several ways to get to your goals. Just own the path you choose!

09 Apr
Very inspiring thank you! reading that actually made me think about the option of a gym in future because you're right when it comes to progressing... a gym would naturally need to be the next step in the process as I can't afford to keep buying bulky weights for a small area thanks man
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 9, 2016 3:07pm
via Android

Hi rapadda

09 Apr
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 5:35pm
via Android

One word...  PERFECTION!!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 5:40pm
via Android

Compete exesice and age 39 years old
Ten years later wedding marriage naikia
Farah naz

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 5:52pm
via Android

Compete Exeisece loss weight syeda miss farah naz                                               
On wednesday 18th august 1982
Age 39 year old
Ten years later
Wedding marriage naika

Syeda miss farah naz
On thursday 18th august 1982
Happy birthday wish
Age 40 years old
I good time beasuea if nice time
To younge and will I good
Remember
Will be ok nice will those day
Favouies day
Syeda miss Farah naz

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 6:12pm
via Android

On friday 18th august 2017
Age 35 years old
Happy birthday wish
Grey
Syeda miss farah naz

On saturday 18th august 2018
Age 36 years old
Happy birthday wish
Violet
Syeda miss farah naz

On sunday 18th august 2019
Age 37 years old
Happy birthday wish
Yellow
Syeda miss farah  naz

On tuesday 18th august 2020
Age 38 years old
Happ birthday wish
Brown
Syeda miss farah naz

On wednesday 18th august 2021
Age 39 years old
Ten years later wedding naika
Syeda miss farah naz

On thursday 18th august 2022
Age 40 years old
Happy birthday wish
Syeda miss farah naz

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 6:33pm
via Android

Key words:  PUT IN WORK!! BELIEVE!!

11 Apr

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51