How do I stay motivated?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Apr 10, 2016 5:50pm
via Android

I'm finding it really hard to stay motivated to workout. I have a job that doesn't have a fixed shift. I paid for a year in the gym that I didn't fully utilize. Need your advice. I just signed up for some programs and going to give it a try

10 Apr
Staying motivated is truly hard at first. luckily this app is amazing for supportive people and groups .:-) starting a program is a good idea and is flexible to do around your shift. Just focus on what you want, need... your goal. push yourself to do something... even if it's small, short workouts to start with. you will feel great after. baby steps ♡ for building up that routine
Apr 12, 2016 4:22pm
via Android

Thanks Jodie for taking the time to write back. My goal is to lose weight and tone muscle. I get distracted because I binge watch movies

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 4:42pm
via Android

I know exactly how you feel. Especially over the winter it gets really hard to get motivated because of the cold. Even now I have a hard time telling myself to do anything active; and I have all the time in the world :p But what helps me is when I think of my goal and where I was before the lack of motivation. With summer right around the corner it is a little bit easier to get even a little bit of activity in; a little goes a long way. Even if it's just walking to the store and back. Once you get into the swing of things it will become a healthy habit :) Also try working out or going for a run in the mornings, I found that helped me a lot.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51