How do I push myself when all I get is put down

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 10, 2016 7:33pm
via Android

I wanna loose weight. I have no motivation I have no one helping me. I have a bad problem with junk food and fast food. What can I do to push myself?

10 Apr
Self motivate. if there is no one on your side... you need to do it for yourself and strive. Try watching self motivating vids on YouTube to get psyched up #^_^
10 Apr
thanks i appreciate it
1 Post
Apr 10, 2016 11:07pm
via iOS
Make your main focus and mission to better yourself! If everyone is putting you die now you have to be the motivation for yourself. It won't be easy but you can do it. The real glory is your outcome. 
1 Post
Apr 11, 2016 4:00am
via Android

Who are you trying to get healthy for? The first person should be yourself. You're the one who's gonna be living with all these preventable diseases and aching joints in the long run if you don't care for yourself.

Be proud of yourself! You're 100x better than the people putting you down. You're trying to better yourself, and that's miles ahead of what a majority of the population is doing. It's definitely hard to start living healthy, but consistency is key.
As for diet, it's hard. I slip up myself on occasion, but I'm to the point where I don't even really eat junk because my body rejects it. Like, I get sick or I have a bad bowel movement lol. Start slow. Remind yourself that the benefits outweigh the negatives big time. It helps to have a support system (like us!) to keep you accountable.
I'm here if you need anything. I'm new here and looking for others to keep me accountable too! Good luck!

03 May
thanks i appreciate it its been a while since i been here but i am watching what i am eating an working out as well
03 May
Yeah, it can be kinda hard to resist being lazy sometimes. But you've got gold with Skimble. Please take advantage of this app. It helped me out while I was training in Arizona. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51