Who wants to get out of the 200s?

135 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 12:17pm
via iOS
Originally started by Kimberly! It's time to get this forum started again because I know again because alot of us were in it. So if you're up for it LET'S GO!
SW:246
LW:226
CW:227
I'm determined to workout 6 days a week!
Have a great workout week!
11 Apr
Okay I'm in it with you lady. What happen to the other forum? Is Kim no longer doing it?
11 Apr
I'm here! I've been away from skimble for a few weeks. What happened to the old thread? I can't find it anymore. :( Thank you Chantell for getting us started again!
11 Apr
She deleted some photos and somehow deleted the thread but it's okay, hopefully all old and new beast and beasettes can get in here again!
19 Apr
Hello, I saw this topic, and would love to join. I am new to this app and I am not sure how to add yall. Also, what is the full word for the SW, LW, and the other one stands for. Can you tell me what those mean. I would love to keep updated on this workout training. Thank-you
19 Apr
Hi Amber! All you have to do is click on our profile picture and hit follow. SW is starting weight LW last week weight and CW is current weight. Welcome aboard!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 4:08pm

Morning! I'm not sure what happened to our previous thread but I'm super glad that Chantell took initiative to start the new one. :)

SW: 238
LW: 207.6 (March 21)
CW: 208

So, I confess, I've been away from Skimble for a few weeks, and that's pretty much mirrored my diet and exercise - I've been in a bit of a rut. Holy Week and Easter were meant to be a brief celebration, not a full-on falling-off-of-the-wagon, but such is the way of having no willpower.

Thankfully, by the grace of God I haven't gained back much - though I've seen as low as 205 point something at one point - but I can't expect that to continue if I keep eating and not exercising as I have been. So I'm getting back on the horse (or, to keep my metaphor straight, the wagon)!

I've been hit-and-miss with my exercise classes, mostly miss, but I'm scheduled for pilates this evening and going to sign up for another class at the gym for tomorrow. 

It's interesting. Since I stopped exercising regularly, and started falling into old dietary habits more and more, I've noticed that -

-I'm not sleeping as well anymore, and it's harder to get up in the morning
-I'm craving treats more often, sweet and salty, and spurning the healthy foods I usually like
-I'm irritable and lethargic, and whiny about the things I usually like doing
-I'm feeling annoyed with my body and having body-image-related emotional moments more often

What's funny is, I hadn't realized how much I had changed since I started getting healthier. Those four points above are how I used to be ALL THE TIME. It was my normal. Now, I can't stand it. Having experienced feeling better, it's no longer tolerable to live like that. So I'm not going to!

Never going back!

Have a healthy week you guys!

11 Apr
As long as you have that never give up attitude Susan you'll be sure to push through!
11 Apr
Thanks Chantell!!!
13 Apr
Susan you can do this here's to a positive end to the week
17 Apr
Hi! Susan I really missed your optimistic comments when this thread was not there! Keep up the great work!!! ;-)
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 10:54pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 11:26pm
via Android

Walk (3)
Stairs (2)
Thanks Chantell!!!

12 Apr
No problem, we all need it!
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 1:35am
via iOS
Walk night walk!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 6:50pm
via iOS
Missed you ladies lets do this. 
Are we still weighing in on a Monday?
13 Apr
Missed you too and everything is still the same!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 7:03pm
via iOS

I'm off to Rome for a few days in May and I have this ready saved in my phone because for the first time in a long time I will not have access to a gym...who says you need weights and equipment! It's all in the mind
13 Apr
That's right Geeta! Get it in anyway possible!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 7:55pm
via iOS
SW: 250
LW: 237
CW: 238.9

Looking for motivation as I struggle through this transition in my life. I want to see everyone get to their goals and hopefully we can work together by motivating each other. Be blessed y'all. 
13 Apr
Welcome aboard Raquell! Together we can make it happen!
13 Apr
Thank you. I really want to get down out of the 200's
13 Apr
No problem, we all do!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 10:51pm
via Android

Yay!
I want to join again too :)

I haven't exercised for about 2 weeks. :0 lol but I'm back now, ready to sweat!

SW: 230
LW: 193.2
CW: 190

13 Apr
Welcome back and great job!
13 Apr
Thanks, you too! Also thanks for starting a new thread!!! :D
13 Apr
No problem, it's good for us all.
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 12:09am
via iOS
Extended Dumbbell Side Bends
Simple but effective. My lower body will love me for it!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 12:27am
via Android

Exeisec is closed why closed dowland that exeisec
To open beasuean if you are what for beasuean if do again and than my table get wo't and again beasean whan farah naz
Lisfum will on that if open
Farah naz
Weight loss s
Who is off internal open

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 14, 2016 2:02am
via Android
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 12:44pm
via iOS
Walk Morning walk!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 14, 2016 2:22pm
via Android

I am new here and need some motivation to get started in an excercise routine. I am currently 239 lbs and i want to get down to under 200lbs and stay there.

Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated.

14 Apr
Saying goodbye to the old body and hello to the new! 239 today but this is the heaviest I'll ever be! I'm gonna shed and shred, baby! And, I won't starve myself to get there!
14 Apr
You can do it just start at your own pace
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 4:47pm
via Android

I am so ready to start with you ladies. I am 235 and my ideal weight is 170 or 175.
I'm new so I am unsure of how I should start.

14 Apr
Welcome aboard and you can start off with casual workouts but always eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
14 Apr
Is there a date that we start or has everyone already began?
14 Apr
It's your first post its your first day. We post workouts we do, we give suggestions on workouts, even meals. We also weigh in on Mondays SW: LW: CW:
14 Apr
What is SW:, LW:, CW:?
14 Apr
Cool... could you please explain what the abbreviations mean?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 6:29pm
via Android

SW =  starting weight
LW  =  last week's weight
CW =  current weight

14 Apr
Thank you
15 Apr
Np, welcome. :)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 15, 2016 2:18am
via Android

Walk (2)

I am exhausted!! I had 2 typed projects to hand in this week. One was 12 pages and another 6 pages and a powerpoint presentation for an oral that I had this afternoon. I went first for my oral after I just finished then I get a call from my mom saying she is at the emergency so I run there and was there for 6 hours. What a crazy week!

15 Apr
Hope things get better for you!
15 Apr
Me too!!! LOL!!!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 3:16pm
via iOS
I have finally got below 200, christmas 2015 was 215. Weighed recently on fitbit aria: 196.5 . Thankyou skimble. together with determination, this has never been possible before only yoyoing.
16 Apr
That's good to hear, great job!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2016 4:55pm
via Android

SW:311
LW:290
CW:283

I have a long way to go to leave the 200s but I'm working hard ... trying not to surcom to my emotions.  I am not my feelings.  I have a hard time staying motivated. I got dumped so that's been fuel to my fire. Lol ... I'm glad there's a thread this is the first time I've ever said my start weight.

16 Apr
You're ex can kicks rocks with open toe shoes on! No worries you got this! Stay focused and remember why you want this!
17 Apr
My mom always says when one door closes hundreds of windows open! You will find someone that will be better for you!!! ;-)
17 Apr
Great moms think alike, my mom says the same.
19 Apr
girl im with you stay motivated yall keep me motivated
19 Apr
Will do!
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 7:02pm
via Android

Hi, it's Sherri. I had joined and I let myself fall back into my old routine.  But I am determined to get my weight together. Took some photos and I look like a linebacker. LOL.
SW:  201.6
LW: 200.6
CW: 199

It's a shame on my part because at one time I had gotten down to 193.  But it's time to make time to exercise.
Best wishes everyone! !!

16 Apr
Don't be too hard on yourself we all have setbacks, now it's just time for a bigger come back!
17 Apr
Absolutely!!! Chantell is right! We all have setbacks! Don't let it bring you down! ;-)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 2:46pm
via Android

Saturday:
Walk (3)

I did not do much I guess the stress of the week caught up to me! My whole body hurts and I am nauseous! So that was my fun weekend!! LOL!!! I know what that means!!! mother nature will be stopping by with her monthly gift soon!!! Oh joy!!!

17 Apr
Don't you just love her lol!
18 Apr
I know! Lol!!!
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 18, 2016 11:42am
via iOS
Good morning everyone!
SW:246
LW:227
CW:227
No change but no gain. Time to push my body to the limit! Another day is ready for you so don't give up! Have a happy and healthy week!
18 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 18, 2016 12:24pm
via Android

Morning,
SW: 201.6
LW: 199
CW: 199.8

Celebrated my birthday this weekend. I am happy that I didn't gain more.

18 Apr
Happy birthday!!!
18 Apr
Happy Birthday!!!
19 Apr
Thank you very much, Ladies!!!!
20 Apr
Happy birthday!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 9:34am
via Android

Morning! I'd like to join, if it isn't too late.
Thanks for this motivation!
LW:210
CW:210
I'd love to be less than 200, just for a start. Once I'm 199, then I'll start focusing on my ultimate goal. 

19 Apr
It's never too late to join. Welcome aboard!
21 Apr
Thank you! I am really excited.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 19, 2016 2:59pm
via Android

Good morning I'm new and getting started all over again trying to stay motivated with working out and my eating. Plus me and my co-worker are on 3rd shift and try to work out after work 2-3 days a week. Keep us in your prayers .

SW: 256
LW: 243
CW: 243

19 Apr
Prayers going up, everything is possible!
20 Apr
I started at 205 in November. By April 1st I was down 59.5 lbs. Anything is possible!
20 Apr
That's great Jenn!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51