Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 11:47am
via Android

In desperate need of motivation to keep going once I get started. This is my 300th 2nd day. Not proud; just seeking encouraging thoughts on what keeps you going?

12 Apr
you can do it i believe in you! i used to be 100kg kid does that sound good to you but i am working out everyday not giving up because i can allready see changes small but worth to keep going i used to look like tub of lard now i look alot better not being bullied anymore girls starting to look at me like a normal person please keep going!
20 Apr
thank you for sharing your story.... may you continue to have success!!!!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 10:06pm
via iOS
What kind of workouts are are you doing?
20 Apr
I've tried everything literally from boxing to zumba. It just hard to maintain focus with so much going on and i get bored so i try to switch it up.
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 9:09am
via Android

You say you're not proud since you've repeatedly stopped and haven't been consistent from what I've gathered, but I believe that is something to be proud of. Pushing yourself to get back on track after you know you didn't meet your goal can be challenging. It takes courage to face yourself and keep going back to what you want after you've felt like you've defeated yourself.

I've struggled with consistency too, but for me it was from episodes of chronic depression. Remember, we tend to be our own worst critics, but at the same time, if we don't look at ourselves critically, we can also be our best allies. Motivation is mostly just forcing your body to do what it can, and the rest is mental encouragement from ourselves and others, as well as finding inspiration. Consistency is key with getting results. Start slow, work your way up. Be gentle with yourself. Have the most fun with it as you can and you'll find yourself going back to it more and more. Good luck.

20 Apr
thank you so much. it feels good to hear what I've been thinking. its beyond appreciated.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51