Partner?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 18, 2016 1:24pm
via Android

I would like to find a partner to keep me accountable. I am 30 pounds heavier than I'd like to be. Anyone wanna partner?

27 Apr
I'm in the same boat. 30lbs over what I want to be and attempting 60min of cardio/circuit 5 days/week. With small kiddos and a hubby that works a lot, it's hard to find a support system. I'm terribly new at this and have no clue what I'm doing, but I've lost 15lbs since April 4th. Would love a workout partner to get some common goal set and conquered!
27 Apr
You sound like me! I have three kids and an overworked husband! Its hard to find time for the gym because childcare is always difficult to arrange.
27 Apr
Right? I'm a SAHM as well. I've been doing my workouts at home while my 4yo watches Dora. It's hard to afford anything on 1 income...especially childcare!
27 Apr
Let's do this!
27 Apr
So here's what's been helping me out a lot: some of the exercises I can't do for thw full duration, but I can do a version of them, ie plank for 30sec then knee plank for 30 sec...I hate planks, as long as you are doing something you're not doing nothing! Also, keeping track of what I eat with the S Health app. It helps me keep under 1000cal and lets me know what foods are best for a 60g carb or lower diet. Keeping track of what you eat makes you think twice about it! Great job starting! So...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 18, 2016 4:04pm
via Android

I am interested

18 Apr
okay. Awesome! So where do we go from here? I'm new to this.
18 Apr
I think we can start with weight loss 2 program, what you say?
18 Apr
Honestly, I was looking for something more cardio and abs at the moment. :(
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 12:44pm
via Android

You can add me, I try to be encouraging, and ask a lot of questions lol! C'mon, let's get it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51