It's tough to begin a habit, easy to lose it!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 4:59pm
via Android

It's been roughly 3 months since I worked out with any consistency. Between a HUGE move, a new marriage, a COMPLETELY different lifestyle, and going from 3 kids to 7 kids, I have had to one again fit a workout routine in! This is what I've decided: I don't have to have a set time to workout, I just need to get it in sometime between the time I wake up and my first beer lol! A little encouragement goes a long way, send me some if you think about it, follow me, message me, hit a few likes, I promise I'll return the favor! -Clint

19 Apr
That's the way I do it- I workout when I get the chance, any time during the day!! Doesn't have to be a specific time to workout, as long as you do it at some point!
19 Apr
that's the only way that works for me, i used to do it first thing in the am, but that's so out the window now lol
19 Apr
As long as you're satisfied with what you're able to get in everyday, that's all that matters! Yeah no kidding, you have seven kids but try your best to fit in what you can... It's the effort that counts!
22 Apr
Clint, the only additional advice I can provide is what Tony Horton has said at Beach Body for years; "JUST SHOW UP!" I know it's overly simple, but that's the beauty of that statement. Stop kidding yourself that you'll be able to carve out an hour or even 30 minutes in one sitting with 7 kids, new wife, new life! Look for those 3, 5, or 10 minute gaps and do something. Anything! I'll follow you and see how you progress. Seriously, just start there!
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 7:04pm
via Android

Feel you bro. I used to be so consistent working out with this app. Then moved house,  started new job (shift work), and arrival of second child imminent. Really tough to get it in.

Following you.

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 1:48pm
via Android

Well, day the has begun, I'm so sore, I forgot about this feeling, pushing through, getting at least 60 minutes upper body in! Let's go!

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 25, 2016 5:35am
via iOS
Good luck, believeeeeee me know how difficult it gets to squeeze in even just a few minutes but think of it as your "you" time. The minutes during the day you can dedicate to you and only you. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51