5AM Work Outs??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 29, 2016 12:17am
via Android

Anybody here work out at 0500 in the AM? If so, how many still feel groggy at the gym? I've been taking preworkouts and still take forever to get warm and awake at the gym. Any tips or recommendations?

29 Apr
I work out at 4:30 in the morning. I got a sauna suit as a gift and decided to try it because I can never seem to warm up before the exercise class is over. Guess what? It worked! In as little as 5 mins, my muscles stop feeling cramped and I feel more awake.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 1, 2016 8:56pm
via iOS
Maybe you need to wake up earlier. I'm groggy in the morning too. But, the morning is the best time for me to work out. My alarm goes off at 4 am, I drink a big glass of water and coffee, read for 10-15 min, then do my workout. I find having a "wake up" routine helps. Some mornings though, I just need sleep. I try not to get frustrated when I over sleep and miss a work out a week. We all have busy lives, fitness is one part. 
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 2, 2016 7:10am
via iOS
Depending on what  I plan to do I try  to start between four thirty and five o'clock.   Best time of the day - be a shame to waste it.   
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2016 9:59am
via iOS
Make sure you are eating a high protein meal 30 mins after your workout and try and include oats in the morning they have slow releasing energy I put mine in my protein breakfast shake  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51