Need to make time.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 6, 2016 3:04am
via Android

2016 has been the hardest year of my life lost my mother to breast cancer and less than a month the later my 10mth old was diagnosed with a Mitochondrial Disease needless to say I have gained some weight these past two and a half months. Being 6 weeks in the hospital with the baby left no time for workouts and my eating went out of control. We are now home and I'm making myself take a minimum of 30 minutes a day while she naps to workout. My now 11 month old has a gtube so feeds and medication doesnt give me much freedom to have hour long workouts like I would like(but she's worth it all).Anywho my goal is to lose 25-30 pounds in 90 days. Breakfast and lunch have been replaced with oatmeal and a replacement shake and snacking is 90% improved(baby steps). Here goes nothing this will be my journal and if anyone wants to feel free to join.

06 May
dont give up now you are going too make it.
06 May
Thank you and no giving up
06 May
06 May
Thanks for sharing with us
06 May
Your welcome....just wanted to share that if I can find even a little time and will power anyone can. You just have to want it bad enough.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 6, 2016 2:17pm
via Android

Day 3 of eating clean, being really active around the house and working out. Down 2 pounds as of today from weigh in on Monday. Guess my body is reacting to this change in pace. Have a good weekend everyone. Starting weight: 172.8
Current weight: 170.8
1st Goal weight (by 6-4-16): 160
2nd Goal weight(by 7-4-16): 150
Final Goal weight(by 8-4-16): 145 maybe 140 depending on my size by than I want to look fit not skinny!!

Image_thumb
122 Posts
May 7, 2016 11:17am
via Android

Hope you are well.....keep living

07 May
I have my days but trusting in Gods will and timing makes it all ok.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 7, 2016 11:46am
via Android

Fit not skinny. I love it! Be sure to eat plenty of protein to minimize muscle loss while you are cutting.

07 May
Thank you for reminding me I BC completely forgot about that.
07 May
*BC was a typo...oops
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 7, 2016 1:46pm
via Android

1.1 Mile for my sons Get Fit Jog

10 May
Sunday no workout but eating wasn't too bad. Monday- 25 min treadmill and 13 minute workout program.
10 May
Tuesday- 20 mins treadmill and daily workout program 20 mins. Plus added wearing Ankle weights all day 6 days a week.
11 May
Wednesday- 30 mins treadmill and 20 min workout program. Loving getting my old energetic body back. This is just the beginning
14 May
Thursday-30 min treadmill and 20 min workout Friday-took day off after long day at hospital with baby but did get a lot of walking done at the hospital so better than nothing.
14 May
Saturday-45 min treadmill and scheduled workouts about to be done. Weigh I'm showed I gained half a pound but was expecting it always happens at first when I add weights to my daily routine.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 17, 2016 7:14pm
via Android

Busy last couple of days with lots of doctors appointments for baby but still keeping active. Drinking lots of water and thinking about picking up a snack twice. Today will add 15 minutes to treadmill to total 45 minutes and minimum 20 minute workout.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51