Abs keeps fading away

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
May 11, 2016 1:26am
via Android

Over the past days, i have been doing ab workouts. After i have done one for about 30 minutes to an hour per night, it had felt great and I can really see my six pack.In the mornings, it starts to fade away slowly. How can I keep my ABS from fading/going away everyday?

There has to be a way to keep my abs in good shape everyday. Any suggestions ?

11 May
It's due to your day to day diet, water retention, and overall body fat. If you have less than 12-10% body fat you will look shredded, if your not that low (yet), try eating fewer carbs and more protein and potassium, it will help lower the amount of water you retain! Good luck!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 11, 2016 10:37am
via Android

Exactly what Sebastian said. Also continue to work abs consistently. Don't wait more than 3 days between workouts. 

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 12, 2016 4:58pm
via Android

Get lower in body fat. Only solution.

Image_thumb
90 Posts
May 15, 2016 5:02pm
via iOS
Hiya Sebastian, try not to work your abs every day , only about 3/4 times a week , every other day maybe. You need to let the muscles repair themselves so they can grow and also depends on the food your eating too , you also need to do some cardio too like HITT training these workouts build testosterone (muscle) and burn fat afterwards they speed up your metabolism. I hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51