In Need Of Motivation And Help With Eating Habits

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 11, 2016 2:16pm
via iOS
I'm a runner, but lately, I haven't had very much motivation for running. Is there anything I could do to help with that. And also, I have bad eating habits!
13 May
Hi Kim. I think another thing you should remember is that with the bad eating habits comma you're not going to get the nourishment your body needs and you will feel run down. Improve your eating habits improve the way you feel. If you continue to feel run down comma you may want to see a doctor for evaluation and guidance. Wish you the best of luck
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 11, 2016 2:27pm
via Android

For me Kim, as far as the eating habits, it helps me a lot if I do a little bit of meal planning, I don't necessarily plan every meal but I will take the time to cook extra meat and have it in the fridge, boil some eggs, and cook up some brown rice and vegetables and have that stuff ready so that when I'm hungry there is something healthy there. Because if you get hungry and you have nothing to grab your going to grab something bad! Especially if your stressed out.
Then for exercise it helps me to have my workout clothes laid out for the next day, a music playlist on my phone to jam to and a plan to just do it because I might not feel like it but I know once I get out there and get in my groove I will not regret it!!
Make it fun! Best of luck to you.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
May 11, 2016 5:10pm
via Android

Thank you for bringing this up.  I too need help with eating habits...  After a workout,  I'd grab a bag of chips /crisps.  That's so bad.  And indulge in whatever tastes good but is essentially BAD NEWS.  SIGH.  I agree with meal prepping...  Definitely does work.  I have tried it.   Still new to it and...  As above,  fall off the wagon.  All the best to you!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51