No motivation

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 14, 2016 5:30am
via Android

I just can't get the motivation to actually get my ass up and get in the gym. I'm not lazy I got 3 babys and I work full-time. I really want to start working out again but ever since my last baby 4 months ago I haven't had the motivation to get started....

14 May
It will come back, no stress. Your Baby needs you and you need your energy. After my Twins i haven't done any sport for 4!!! Years. First now I've Time and energy for it. So keep calm and relaxed Greetings from Germany Sabrina ( sorry for my english )
14 May
Hi Angel, I myself do not have children but I have had several knee injuries, autoimmune issues and lack of energy issues (going towards a burn out) to deal with. In order to better understand myself and find the right solution for me I obtained certificates as a burn out prevention trainer, a fitness and health coach, a personal fitness ans mental trainer as well as a kiteboarding instructor. The most important thing is not to stress and be patient as there is the right time for everything ... to help you get motivated I suggest to adapt a healthy...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51