Hard times

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jun 13, 2016 7:32pm
via Android

I just lost my dad after reaching my first goal of 155. I lost 7 pounds my first month on this app. I had changed my lifestyle and started to really feel good. The responsibility of the funeral and having to clean his apartment out and console my family took a toll. I had to drive 45 minutes every day to handle preparations. My emotions were going crazy. I don't know how to be vulnerable unless I am sick. I had a wall up. I would be exercising and start crying in the middle of my workout. It made it tough to finish. I had no energy some days. Trying to pick myself back up and find my motivation is hard. But I keep telling myself my dad would be proud of me reaching my dreams and being healthy. He always thought I was the most beautiful girl and wanted me to be happy and healthy. That is my focus. He would never want to see me fail. Though I wish I still had him here, I know that everything I do now is to make him proud. If any of you are going through this, I hope I helped. I am only 23 and he was only 54. It hurts but grief isn't supposed to keep you down. It is supposed to change you and make you a stronger person. I want to be strong. I am done being that shy little girl.

14 Jun
I am sure he is watching you and he is very proud..!! Hey Just never give up on your dreams please..and I wish that you will achieve all of your dreams and whatever u want.. !!
15 Jun
Great story, ty for sharing. Helped me rethink some things im doing.
19 Sep
Oh hey just never give up! And am sure he is watching you.. I hope that you achieve whatever you want and God bless!
1 Post
Jun 15, 2016 5:04am
via iOS
I'm sure he is very proud of you. You are stronger than most people eapecially in your situation and are a inspiration. Stay strong!!!
5 Posts
Jun 15, 2016 4:23pm
via Android

Thank you! I want others to know that there are more people going through things like this. It is hard to push through and see the light at the end when you are in pain. I don't want others to give up.

15 Jun
Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51