Team no more slacking

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 27, 2016 3:34pm
via Android

I am an extremely inconsistent person that was looking for a workout partner ( virtual ) . I had a idea this morning however that this post would be where I post my workouts , health goals/ accomplishments etc.. anyone wanting to join follow post. I also have problems with occasionally bored eating. And after 2 days of falling off eating right , I am ready get serious. You in ?

Also any fitbit users?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 27, 2016 10:11pm
via Android

I also have the same problem. I am very inconsistent and if I pause for one day, I won't do anything the next 3 days after. :/ I hope I can find some motivation because of a workout partner.

Ps: I also have Fitbit, but I had no time to use it yet

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 29, 2016 1:26pm
via Android

Back on the wagon, been exercising and eating clean...again since Monday. Wish I had took pictures, Saturday and Sunday I ate terrible and was bloated and felt fat. Today, after being healthy again feel smaller and energetic. 5 lbs from goal weight. Time to set new goals.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 3, 2016 12:46am
via Android

I also have problems staying consistent. I have 17 lb for my final goal and 7 for my mini goal. I eat well most of the time but clearly not well enoigh as ive been stuck for several months not gaining or losing either. Hopefully starting to exercise will help.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51