How to increase muscles if you are lean

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 29, 2016 5:19am
via Android

Hello everyone, please me out . I am just 18 now.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 30, 2016 11:56pm
via Android

To cut it short... eat 70-80% grams of protein from how much you weigh. Most people falsely claim you need more than that. Too much protein is actually very unhealthy with the effects it brings to your body. Lift more than 60% of your 1 Rep Max on every exercise to neurologically promote strength gains. Lift between 6-12 reps on every set with every muscle group. To make it simple, I like the 5-10-15 method. You need to change your rep range to avoid a potential plateu. I personally like to change mine weekly. You could do daily or bi-weekly. So thats 5 rep range every day for one week, next week is strictly 10 reps, and the following week only 15 reps are lifted per exercise. Working 5 rep range will promote primarily strength gains, 10 rep range is maximal hypertrophy, 15 rep range is strength endurance which will aid in helping you get that 1 more rep in your other phases of training. Allow 72 hours of rest between muscle groups. (For ex. Chest on Monday and Thursday.) When lifting focus on controlling the weight slowly on the way down on every rep lasting at least 2 sec. Doing that will greatly cause more muscle damage resulting in hypertrophy when repaired. Also, eat a lot of nutritious food and sleep a lot. If you private message me your email I can send you a peer reviewed article on bodybuilding. It is not the opininated garbage you find on bodybuilding.com. Also, my 6 Day Split Resistance Program (Legs-Push-Pull) is directly designed with hypertrophy in mind. Strategically, lifting 6 days a week while maintaining 72 hours of rest between muscle groups will lead to maximal stress with maximal rest resulting in fast muscle growth as long as the athlete eats and sleeps properly.

01 Jul
Can u please suggest me an execise plan as you said that chest on monday and thursday
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 1, 2016 12:29am
via Android

Also, you need to gain weight if you desire to build more muscle mass. More calories is the simple answer. When you consume more calories than you burn in a given day, you will gain weight slowly but surely. I recommend downloading a calorie counter app like "Lose It!" or "MyFitnessPal" to keep a direct track of what and how much you are eating. It can be a hassle but that alone will tell us a lot.

01 Jul
How much wieght should I gain . I am currently 6'1 and 70kgs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51