3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Jun 29, 2016 11:09am
via Android

Have any good idea's out there to get my wife motivated more to stick with her workouts?? Plz help me i want to see her good and healthy. Know what i mean.
Thanks everyone.

29 Jun
Ur pix are so creepy no offense
29 Jun
what pics? ones after workin out? at least im brave enough to take pics. no offense
4 Posts
Jun 29, 2016 9:53pm
via Android

Hey Chris, she should have a good reasonable goal she wants to achieve. Then only she can have the motivation. That needs to come from inside her, then others can serve as her inspiration and she will keep working out... Or maybe you can try to do some workouts together and that will motivate her too... Good luck and hope it helps!

3 Posts
Jul 14, 2016 5:33am
via iOS
I think if people don't generally enjoy working out, then it's hard to motivate them. In my humble opinion, the key is finding something she enjoys and is happy doing. For me it started with Martial Arts and when I moved and that was no longer available, I discovered Zumba. It was through that, that I THEN began to enjoy more gym work and weight lifting etc. 

Having a goal helps too, but some people feel daunted by that, especially if it is overly optimistic at first. Smaller achievable goals are a better way of inspiring motivation. So, say, I can lift 60kg at the mo after injury and I want to lift 70kg in a month vs, I WANT TO LIFT 150kg AGAIN NOW!!! 

Lastly, she may enjoy having a buddy or joining a club like a running club etc. Don't be offended if it's not you - if you're extra motivated and she isn't as keen on working out as you are, it may seem extra infuriating and daunting to work out with you vs someone of similar skill levels. 

Good luck! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51