Workout buddy

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 3, 2016 4:48pm
via Android

Looking for a workout buddy. Maybe connect with line app? We can encourage and challenge each other.  Not into "sexting" so don't waste my time with that crap

04 Jul
i don't have line app.. but i'd like to be your workout buddy.. i actually need one too..
04 Jul
that's great!
05 Aug
I need a workout buddy too
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 18, 2016 2:12am
via iOS
My name is Phill I've been trying to workout steady for the last few months but it's difficult with work and kids too always find the motivation let alone the time but I do find it helpful when I snap ( pmf.j ) with my friends and some others I've meet on here. I try to run every other day or every 3rd day and do other workouts in between. I'm not into pervy shit just trying to stay motivated and reach a goal of a toned body then build more muscle from there. If you want to share advice I'm down with that as well I've been learning a lot but there's always more too know. 
11 Aug
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 9, 2016 1:30pm
via Android

Ooh it would be very cool too also have a workout buddy here

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 3, 2016 9:04pm
via iOS
Is still any place for me as a workout buddy ? I really need one my goal is not losing weight , it is build muscles and tone them
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 11, 2016 2:22pm
via Android

In need of a female workout buddy. Me and my husband workout together, but I am looking for more female support. what he needs is different than what I need from our work out.

12 Sep
I have a group chat going on line messenger if you wanna join in
21 Sep
May I join in on that support group 2?
21 Sep
What's your username on line I'll invite you. I tired to to message you but I can't send it because your profile is set to private.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51