How to get thicker and curvy again!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 12, 2016 3:27am
via Android

Helloo skimble... I had went thru a time in my life where I had let my depression and whatnot get the best of me and so I ended up losing lots of weight and I am super slim now I want that thickness back!!! I finally decided to do something about it because you only live once and I refuse to let myself go to waste. It was bad to where my body was giving me signs so I had to switch it up! I am aiming for a healthier, fit me.. I want to be strong, sexy and thick I need guidance on what I should eat as I am always on the road... And workout routines I can do that will most deff get me results! Any advice would be lovely please and thank you in advance

17 Jul
Hello Sunny, If you want to gain weight lifting weights is key. If you have anymore questions please feel free to like Raw Fitness Download on Facebook, & attend my online event, Healthier You!:Q&A. During this free event myself and a suprise guest will be answering the questions you and others asked.The event >> https://www.facebook.com/events/217407715322096/?ti=cl
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 3:40am
via Android

Squats for a bigger butt and thighs.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 31, 2016 1:44pm
via Android

I am only using bodyweight right now since I don't have access to a gym or weights..... I am beginning also so would it be okay to start with weights anyways? Thank you all for your answers (:

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 31, 2016 10:21pm
via iOS
There's no need for weights or a gym. Check out "Red Delta Project" they have a webpage a FB page and YouTube channel. On there page there's a free e book it's only 10 pages but it's full of good info to help set you on the right track
31 Jul
Valentino plus is the book btw
01 Aug
ohhh thanks! appreciate the advice (:
1117677_100000937130969_2046113773_n_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 2, 2016 11:06pm
via Android

I remember when I was a kid I made a dumbbell out of a brick, hose and rope. Fill a 2 litre bottle of milk with water and you have a 2 kilo weight

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51