Need tips on getting flat abs

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 20, 2016 2:35am
via iOS
So I just started working out and I want flat abs by the time I go back to school. I have a month left till I start school and I'm on vacation eating the most because no junk food is available where I live for the better. But I still eat fast food while I'm away at school. I can't control my diet but will that affect me while I work out on my abs? And Just give me tips on how to keep them flat even if I have to change my diet
20 Jul
My suggestion is you try to cut out excess sugar, if you eat sugar and don't burn it off it turns directly to fat. Alcohol is the same way. I don't know what your fitness level is, but chances are that you already have good abs, they just maybe covered by some fat, so for fat loss, focus on working out your largest muscle groups: Legs, chest, abs, and back, this will make your body burn the most calories and fat, and if you eat better (i.e. cut back on fast/processed foods and eat lean proteins, healthy fats, and lots...
8 Posts
Jul 25, 2016 11:36pm
via Android

Use a probiotic every day.  Add Cayene Pepper to your diet.  It helps boost metabolism and many other beneficial effects.  If you like tea, try Tumeric w/ Ginger.

59 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 1:22am

Hell Yassmein,

I am a Personal Trainer

Plant-based Health Coaach

I will be having a Q & A session featuring weight loss, health, and wellness questions. I would likt to answer and feature your question, so please tun e in this Friday, Jun 29th a noon to hear the answer.

The Healthier You! event can be found on Raw Fitness Download Facebook page on Saturday and on

have a great evening.

27 Jul
I have really flat and toned abs.But mostly because I swim!If you think it's fun you should try it!
1 Post
Jul 29, 2016 11:13am
via Android

I like all the comments and definitely very beneficial.   Remember that 90% of weight loss is due to diet. 

Sep 13, 2016 6:23am

It seems very awkward when you take extra fat from body and go anywhere. The extra weight should be reduced so that you can have a well maintained body. However those who have excess weight they want to lose their body weight and want to have well balanced body. In my opinion foods can help you a lot in losing weight as they are natural and taking foods can really help to get flat abs. There are several foods but best 5 foods are apple, almonds, berries, soy, eggs etc whcih are very much powerful for losing fat from body.

See more on:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51